June 25–July 6, 2021
On board the new M/S Otto Svendrup
- Wild Iceland Expedition June 13–22, 2021
- Bergen Pre-Nights June 23–25, 2021
- Oslo Post-Nights July 6–8, 2021
Join us for this expedition voyage along coastal Norway from Bergen to North Cape, RT, which includes twice
the time for activities and excursions as the traditional Norway coastal voyages! Explore charming villages,
extraordinary fjords, and towering mountains while sailing on board the new expedition ship M/S Otto
Svendrup in 2021 on a route once plied by the Vikings.
- Have daily half- or full-day shore excursions to points of scenic or historic interest which are included in
your voyage fee. (Plus you have the option of additional excursions for an extra fee.)
- Listen to in-depth lectures on science, history, biology, geography, geology, and culture which explore
the fascinating history and natural wonders of Norway!
- Join in the Explorer Science Program, where activities contribute to scientific research.
- Enjoy a photography lecture including camera adjustment, tips & tricks.
- Enjoy a welcome social, and daily gatherings to recap the day and prepare for the day to come.
- Enjoy all meals on board ship from dinner on June 25 through breakfast on July 6.
- Dine and interact with the expedition team and officers
Join us and like-minded travelers
for an unforgettable exploration.
Starting at $5,066 plus air.
Svendrup deck plan (PDF)
Optional PRE and POST EXPEDITION OPTIONS (PDF)