GALAPAGOS ISLANDS EXPEDITION
January 27 - February 5, 2024
Aboard the Coral Yachts
With optional Peru Post Trip February 5-11, 2024 - including Machu Picchu, Cuzco and other Incan sites.
Come join us for 8 days and 7 nights in Galapagos, and discover the amazing wildlife of the Galapagos Islands on board the comfortable, 20- or 32-passenger Coral yachts. With leadership by excellent Galapagos guides and popular Betchart naturalist and Galapagos expert Bob Nansen, this will be an exceptional experience.
The Galapagos itinerary includes:
• The brown volcanic sands of Port Egas on Santiago Island and Opuntia forest
• The red sands of Rabida Island, home to sea lions, Galapagos finches, mockingbirds, and a forest of Palo Santo trees
• A pirate hideout, Tagus Cove, also visited by Charles Darwin in 1835
• Snorkeling at Punta Espinosa with Galapagos penguins, Marine iguanas and Flightless cormorants.
• Galapagos tortoises at the highlands reserve on Santa Cruz Island
• A walk to the top of Bartolome Island to discover the volcanic landscape and Pinnacle Rock
• Nesting Red-footed boobies and Nazca boobies at Genovesa (Tower) Island, and a small colony of fur seals.
• Hiking at Darwin Bay to see Swallow-tailed gulls, Lava gulls, Yellow-crowned night herons and Lava herons,
Optuntia cacti, and saltbush with Great frigatebirds, and Red-footed boobies.
• Conservation in the Galapagos Islands, from protecting endangered species to wind and solar and more.
Also includes overnight with breakfast in Guayaquil before and after your Galapagos trip, all meals on board ship, and excellent Galapagos naturalist guides
We hope you will join us to discover these magical islands. To reserve your space on the ESA Galápagos Expedition, please return the reservation form, or call 800-252-4910, or email Terri firstname.lastname@example.org or Suzanne email@example.com
Margaret M. Betchart
President, Betchart Expeditions, Inc.
January 2024 Brochure (PDF)
Peru Post Trip Brochure (PDF)
Prices start at $6,420 per person,
Payment due by September 15, 2023
See brochure for other fees and expenses.