Come join us for 8 days and 7 nights in Galapagos, and see
the Total Lunar Eclipse over the Galapagos Islands on board
the comfortable, 100-passenger M/V Legend.
See the Lunar Eclipse on May 15, 2022, and discover the
night sky and constellations in this remote wilderness
with leadership by popular Planetary Society astronomer
Dr. Tyler Nordgren.
The Galapagos itinerary will include:
• The sea lions of sandy Mosquera Islet.
• The brown volcanic sands of Egas Port on Santiago Island.
• The red sands of Rabida Island, home to sea lions, Galapagos
finches, mockingbirds, and a forest of Palo Santo trees.
• Exposed coral at Urbina Bay due to a geologic uplift in 1954.
• A pirate hideout, Tagus Cove, also visited by Charles Darwin in 1835.
• Snorkeling at Punta Espinosa
with Galapagos penguins, marine
iguanas and flightless cormorants.
• Galapagos tortoises at the
highlands reserve on Santa
• A walk to the top of Bartolome
Island to discover Pinnacle Rock.
• The cliffs of South Plaza Island and
• North Seymour Island with frigate birds and blue-footed boobies.
• The Galapagos tortoise breeding center on San Cristobal Island.
Also includes overnight with breakfast in Guayaquil
before and after your Galapagos trip, all meals on board
ship, and excellent Galapagos naturalist guides.
Margaret M. Betchart
President, Betchart Expeditions, Inc.
(800) 252-4910, or email email@example.com
From $6,020 + air