On board the 4-masted Star Flyer
TALL SHIP CARIBBEAN SAILING ADVENTURE
January 8-15, 2022
Would you enjoy a world class getaway this winter in the warm Caribbean?
We would like to share the sheer joy of traveling on board Star Flyer with you,
as we explore these fascinating islands
in the Leeward Isles this December.
The itinerary will include the jewels of the
Leeward Islands, including:
• St. Maarten/St. Martin - the smallest island in the world shared by two countries. See Philipsburg for the Dutch experience or Marigot for
its French touch.
• Nevis Island - A small Dutch island, with old sugar plantations, charming inns, and edged by perilously steep cliffs.
• Dominica - Explore from the orchid-filled rainforest at Cabrits National Park or hike to breathtaking Trafalgar Falls.
• Terre-de-Haut, Isles des Saintes - Enjoy the superb beaches,
snorkeling, kayaking or other watersports at this enchanting group of islands just off Guadalupe.
• Guadalupe - Discover this remarkable French island where the
popular PBS series Death in Paradise is filmed!
• Falmouth Harbour, Antigua - The epicenter of the Caribbean
• St. Barts - Discover French and Swedish joie de vivre here!
One morning sail side by side on board 4-masted Star Flyer with her sister ship, 5-masted Royal Clipper for a remarkable sailing adventure!
Throughout our journey, there are optional
shore excursion choices each day, from historic excursions to snorkeling and birdwatching (you register and pay for the excursions on board ship). You will also delight in the sheer joy of being on deck, watching the world sail by!
We invite you to join this magnificent adventure! Space is limited, so please contact Taunya right away, (800) 252 4910.
Margaret M. Betchart
President, Betchart Expeditions Inc.
Trip fees are from $3,295 pp twin share
+ air & port fees, + optional excursions.